Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Sampling of My Wifey's Writing

My wife used to write a lot. She would write about anything and everything. The tissue she used while eating in at Jabie, the mean things she'd like to do to our most hated teachers and of course the feelings she had towards her crush(and believe it or not, it wasn't me.) But suddenly she just stopped. It's been years since my wife wrote her last poem. It's a shame that she stopped. And even when she tries, she just couldn't feel the same passion and flow that she had before.

But the good thing is I was able to photocopy her notebook of poems. Atleast I still have some of her works to remind us how good she was then. And I hope to eventually,  post all them here. Here's one untitled piece which is really short, but cuts through to the point. Enjoy!

Ba't ba kasi sya ang napili mo?
Lahat naman gagawin ko para sa yo...
May mangyayari ba sa pagseselos ko?
May mapapala ba ako kung ako'y magbabago?
Karapat-dapat ka nga ba para pahalagahan ng ganito?
Ewan ko... Siguro, oo.

No comments:

Post a Comment